Recently I found a post authored by Lenore Shefman that will greatly aid you in making this determination.
According to the article, the questions you should ask when interviewing potetnial lawyers to represent you or a loved one are as follows:
- How many cases similar to mine have you had prior to mine?
- How many cases similar to mine have you tried before a jury to verdict?
- How many cases have you tried to verdict and won?
- How many cases have you settled at the first offer without putting up a fight?
- Who will be handling my case?
- Can I reach you when I have a question?
- How long will it take for you to respond to my phone calls?
- Will I be able to contact you by phone, email and text?
- Can I speak with other clients you have represented in the past on cases like mine?
- Will you fight for me?
Personally, I think you should also ask about their experience in working with accident reconstruction. An attorney must be able to put an accident scene back together to determine causation, mechanical error, and driver error.
Contact a Personal Injury Attorney PA
Many attorneys think that they can handle a personal injury case. But many can’t. Find the best personal injury attorney PA by using these questions. If they don’t have the experience, don’t let them learn by handling your case.